[SEL] Engine Tags

Glenn A Karch glenn.karch at gte.net
Sat Jan 7 19:02:19 PST 2006

Ron,

You can help yourself on the serial number appearance by grinding the stamp
surface off a little so it has a bolder face on it.  The serial number was
put on at the tag factory.  The other data was put on at Hercules.  The RPM
and HP were stamped with the more common type letter and number stamps like
we have now.

Glenn Karch
Haubstadt, IN, USA
Hercules Historian