[SEL] Caille pictures and a few other of Chuck's engines

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 7 17:45:52 PST 2006

CE-
  Very nice.  Would you forward these images to  chrisbuyer at yahoo.com?  He is a new fan who does not understand  what SEL's look like.
  Thanks.
  JM

chuck emsweller <clemsweller at earthlink.net> wrote:  Well, let's try this.  Cant seem to send a post to the list directly, so
I'll try replying to another email.

Here is a link to some photo's of my Caille at the beginning of the
restoration stage.  Also in the link are pictures of a few of my other
engines.

I did get the Caille started for New Year's!  However, didn't have a
good battery pack for the digital camera.  Once I get that, I'll put up
some of the restored engine.

Chuck

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/clemswel/album?.dir=/e284&.src=ph&.tok=phS
alNEBstgpmKQj