[SEL] Albert Champion Co.

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Thu Jan 5 10:11:40 PST 2006

You mean the bicycle person who came over from France, started making and
selling spark plugs, formed the company, had a falling out with investors
who ended up with the company, then went on to found AC, correct? (AC
meaning Albert Champion)

Somewhere I've got a ton of info if it wasn't lost in a computer crash -
photos, articles, and even some stuff I wrote up back in the 90's when I
was doing a history on spark plugs.

Bill