[SEL] OT: Google Earth-Portland

Don.H don.h at wcoil.com
Mon Jan 2 11:38:08 PST 2006

Thats a good judge bet them ole engine just pur on the drippins
Last little engine show I had out back to keep a young fellow busy I sat up
my M and belted a grinder to it he ran corn thrugh it over and over I put
everthing away except his little tub of corn gridn!s it rained and the next
day there was all kinds of bubbling going on in that tub Heck I  should had
gotten some copper tubing out ???
have a good year judge Don in Ohio