[SEL] New Way Mixer Re-Casting

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Mon Jan 2 06:16:48 PST 2006

Hi Luke...oh she saw it allright but she knows better than to waste her
time/effort/words of wisdom on an ole fart <vbg>.

  Probably would help if someone with a 4.5 hp could measure the OD of the
long intake tube that slips inside the mixer.  The female end of mine
measure 1 5/8 "...and possibly could taper down...need to get snap guage
out.

later,
Rick