[SEL] OT: Google Earth images

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 1 14:29:30 PST 2006

** Our emails crossed paths in mid-ocean, I  guess.  As written, your code worked OK.  Were you able to  locate me using my zip?
  JM

Listerdiesel <listerdiesel at gmail.com> wrote:  On 1/1/06, James Moran  wrote:

> The current image sets seem to be about 2 years old.
>  ** That is correct. As you explore G/E, you will notice that certain  areas of the world (more populated, for example) are more "detailed",  so to speak. A neat feature allows you to "outline" buildings in major  cities, too. Again, your latitude/longitude specs did not work (for me  at least). If you give something along the lines of an address, that  would help.
>   Jm

Did you try the Postcode I gave in my last email?  Maybe these only
work if you're in that country?

UK postcodes work straight off with no additional info, just as I
assume a Zip Code would for you.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes