[SEL] OT: Google Earth images

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 1 13:43:39 PST 2006

Now I "see" you...utilizing the postal code you  provided.  Did not realize that you were in the UK.  The last  time we were in your country was July 4th of last year.  We were  at Paddington when the bombs went off.
  JM

Listerdiesel <listerdiesel at gmail.com> wrote:  On 1/1/06, James Moran  wrote:
> Your lat/lon did not work well.  Could you send a "street address" please?
>   Thanks.
>   JM

No address for the hosses! :-))

Rushden is not available as a detailed image, but the nag's field and
the airfield are, probably because they are mainly in Bedfordshire,
not Northants, The field where the horses are is the northernmost
point of Bedfordshire, the county border runs round 3 sides of the
property.

Try NN9 6AJ as a postcode, that gets you to the centre of Chelveston.
Follow the main road off to the right for 1 mile exactly and look for
two fields on the right of the road. The airfield is south of the
fields, if you get that postcode up and set the view to 7500ft, you
can get the fields in at the right of the picture and Chelvestion on
the left in the same image.

I can't find a way of saving a location that I have found.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com