[SEL] IHC M 3 HP Question

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Tue Feb 28 06:14:08 PST 2006

Hi Francis,

The water comes from the hopper.  There should be three needle valves
across the mixer, one for gas, one for kero, and one for water.  I don't
know off hand if the water enters the mixer via a passage from the hopper
to the needle valve or via an external line.  On my United there is an
external water line from the hopper to the water needle valve on the
mixer.

See ya,  Arnie