[SEL] Member's Sites on Oldengine.org - IMPORTANT

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Thu Feb 23 18:40:18 PST 2006

> > Hi Peter, Was this all a false alarm then? Please advise!
> >          Dave
> >

>I have had no word at all from Greg, the technician who looks after
>the equipment at Oldengine.org.
>My original recommendations remain.
>Peter

Hi Peter,
         Please try to contact Greg again. It's time that we had a
definitive answer on this from someone who is fully knowledgeable on the
subject! If all this has been simply a false alarm we deserve to know. If
it is, indeed, something that has "invaded" various Oldengine.org HP's we
deserve to know that as well. BUT the important thing is that we need THE
FACTS and not simply conjecture! Thanks for all your time on this matter!
         Dave