[SEL] Buzzacott farm pumper (for the aussies)

Kerry ozengine at optusnet.com.au
Tue Feb 21 00:01:40 PST 2006

I think all pumpers had their serial number on the end of the main crank
I think one of the difference between buzzacott and SC is that Buzzacott has
a cast oval primer well and SC has a brass primer cup. I think the amount of
fins is also different
Kerry Morris
Lithgow N.S.W  OZ

WEB:  www.members.optusnet.com.au/kerrymorris_49/