[SEL] engines on Harry's

Carl Dahm dahmsden at hmcltd.net
Wed Feb 22 12:45:05 PST 2006

I'm new to this so I hope it works OK!!! I've been encouraged by another list member to report my dealings with Stephen Porter, I bought the Alpha engine he had listed in Jan. and just received it last week and to say the least I'm abit dissapointed!!! From my standpoint he is a bit reckless with the truth, and any further dealings with him would be done very cautiously, and certainly would not buy anything from him sight unseen, pictures can be deceptive as well!!!! So fellow list members beware!!!!!!! Thanks Carl Dahm Monroeville Ohio