[SEL] Web Shots has spy ware

Lyle Myles lyle45859 at netzero.com
Sun Feb 19 21:42:49 PST 2006

Believe me I have some of the best software in the industry. This is due to
the nonprofit organization I own. My brother-in-law works for AT&T and does
all their computer works for them. He has been with them since the beginning
of computers and has a very up to date list of spy ware and to add to this
even Microsoft has spy ware software that detects spy ware and if you use
this you will discover that even their free program will pick up the spy
ware from Web shots. Do some honest checking and you will soon discover that
what I have put on the list is correct and true. Believe it or not, I do and
have removed it from my computer and since doing these things have been
better for my computer.

McGuffey, Ohio/ N.W. corner of Ohio near Lima, Ohio, United States of
America, North American Continent with my cats sitting under my office
chair.
 . May the Lord be with each and every one this joyous day.

Lyle DeWitt Myles    lyle45859 at netzero.com