[SEL] Member's Sites on Oldengine.org - IMPORTANT

Steve Barr stevebarr at ameritech.net
Sat Feb 18 17:04:04 PST 2006

Peter

You are correct that FP does not put the files on the server.  My ftp
program file copies it over the server folder of image files (including
the thumbnails that I use FP to create) and the subdirectory an contents
in question that FP created.

I Don't take it out when I upload my page due to the folder size usually
being less than 100k.  I have seen that folder for the past 5+ years that
I have been building the page.  I also have other hidden FP folders that I
use for the backgrounds.

I have gone back in the past with a different computer and pulled down a
directory structure to redo some pages and having that folder there made
it faster to do the editing since it didn't have to recreate it and then
manualy change some of the formating.

Some of the other talk about a server change could be the way that they
moved data or manage the server putting that folder into your web sites.
No worries on this side.

Steve