[SEL] Kewanee engine info

Glenn A Karch glenn.karch at gte.net
Fri Feb 17 06:26:29 PST 2006

Skip,

What ever info you have on the Kewanees is appreciated.  I have been able to
stir up about 50 of them so far along with bits and pieces of info so
creating the history of the Kewanees is going to be possible now.

I have been working on the 4 HP parts Kewanee.  I have a piston, had a rod
cast, made a mixer and intake valve cage.  I hope to have it running by
summer.

Glenn Karch
Haubstadt, IN, USA
Hercules Historian