[SEL] Sandstone Heritage News

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Thu Feb 16 10:38:26 PST 2006

>Hi All,
         Anyone out there interested in a great getaway to South Africa.
Sandstone Heritage Trust is having an extravaganza for 2 weeks starting
with a narrow gauge steam festival  and then the Annual Cosmos
Festival.  (29th March - 9th April 2006 )
You can read about it here :
http://www.sandstone-estates.com/heritage/Tourism/tsm7/tsm7.htm
and here:
http://www.sandstone-estates.com/heritage/news/htn70/htn70.htm
While you are on their site have a look at their collection of vintage
tractors that I photographed in December:
http://www.sandstone-estates.com/heritage/news/htn68_Jerry_Evans_sse_tractors/htn68.htm
And here is their collection of engines which I photographed in 2004
http://www.sandstone-estates.com/heritage/news/htn19_JEvans/ss_ht_st_in.html

You can read more about last years Cosmos Festival on my site here:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/evans/sandstone/index.htm

         We will be there with a few engines but not for the whole 2 weeks
- some of us have to work to earn a living - damn!!

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787 or 083 283 7191
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans

---