[SEL] Novo

Mike Royster mr at carolina.rr.com
Wed Feb 15 15:26:24 PST 2006

Yeah there is!  On the exhaust side under the "NoVo" inspection plate there
are 3 plugs.  The big one in the middle is to fill the gas (there is one on
the  carb side too).  Then to the left are two small plugs.  The one on top
is the oil filler, the one below it is the drain.  On mine I never saw the
drain til I cleaned it good, because it was put in using a FLUSH HEAD
plug!!!!!  After I cleaned off the dirt i saw the fine line around the plug,
used a point chisel and after soaking it in PB Blaster, backed it right out!

Check and see.

Mike Royster