[SEL] Get it together Spencer

Rex Hinz rex002 at centurytel.net
Wed Feb 15 14:24:34 PST 2006

    Hey Spencer !

        Thanks for maintaining this list , it must be time comsuming and at
times fustrating . Please don't let this influnce you in any way , SEL is
kick ass and I read every post , what a bunch great people who are helpful
and wise when it comes to someone needing advise, if it takes 24 hours to
get a post up so be it . Keep up the great job and thanks again for your
time and care..

REX