[SEL] Get it together Spencer

paulmaples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 15 12:10:12 PST 2006

Heck Mike you could not run me off the list with a 155 MM Mountain Howitzer,
too much knowledge, help, and friendship which cannot be found anywhere
else. I shutter to think what would happen to all of us if we lost Spencer.
I for one take Spencer for granted and I am sorry to say that but,  Spencer,
my friend, we love you, need you and most of all appreciate more than you
will ever know all that you do for us iron heads. Thanks seems so small for
such a large job done so well.

Paul