[SEL] Forum for Machinists and Mechanical Types

Rick Rowlands jrrowlands at neo.rr.com
Wed Feb 15 05:30:42 PST 2006

For several months now I've been a member of the Practical Machinists forum.
I found that the level of intelligence and discussions among the members to
be very good, and is a wealth of knowlege.

Take a minute to explore the machinists forum.  Its not just for machinists
but anyone with a mechanical inclination.  Hell I am in no way a machinist
but we've had some interesting discussions about foundry work.  Not much
engine discussion per se butits a great resource if you should have
questions about certain phases of engine restoration.

http://www.practicalmachinist.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php

Rick Rowlands
Tod Engine Works
Makers of Quality iron, steel, ductile iron
and nonferrous castings
2261 Hubbard Road
Youngstown, OH  44505
330-728-2799