[SEL] Happy Birthday Patrick - Cider mill

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Tue Feb 14 04:48:02 PST 2006

Hi Keith,

Apple & Arts is in Delmont, PA in late October.  If we're lucky with the
scheduling, it is the Saturday & Sunday of the Coolspring Fall Swap.  Lots
of folks do Coolspring on Thursday / Friday and Apple & Arts on Saturday /
Sunday.  If the weather is decent, the place is heaving with tourists.

Steve Barr and his dad have become regulars.  I'll post more info around
September / October.

See ya,  Arnie