[SEL] Myrick Registry

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Sun Feb 12 13:09:29 PST 2006

Hi Paul,

VERY nice and interesting page.  BTW on the Myrick Junior 1.5 HP, you talk
about it having an enamel paint job and you show the original paint that
was underneath.

I've got a nice original two cylinder Novo Rollr pump outfit that someone
slapped yellow paint over.  They did it to make the rig easier to see in
low light conditions.  I can see nice original Novo dark green paint in
places where the yellow has come off and I can see the outline of the
Novo Rollr decal under the yellow paint.

How did you remove the enamel paint without damaging the original paint
underneath?

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA