[SEL] For Mike Royster

Steve Royster steve_royster at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 3 08:57:11 PST 2006

Hi Mike, The iron is safe in a "Trust Account"  ( I trust no one but me
knows where it is or who owns it) . The dimension you need  is this: from
the back of the base of the engine to the tank on the screen cooler is
10-3/4 inches.  You're right  , Mom does think I'm the best, but I'm the one
who is misguided!    I hope the dimension I gave is correct, my eyesight
isn't too good after that trip to Mexico with my personal tourguide.  I'll
measure it again  after the Tequila wears off!  Bwaaaaa Haaaa, Can't you
feel the love!!!!!    Estaben Roystero , the uncloistered roystero