[SEL] Alamo piston core box and pattern update.

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Wed Feb 1 10:02:38 PST 2006

Rick,
Ahh modernizing a little!
The dimensions of the pattern and core prints will be 16" long and 6
1/2" wide. Plus there will need to be room for the gate and riser and 4
mold lock buttons in the corners. Yes, please provide board dimensions
and mold lock locations soon. I'll start turning on this in a few days
and will be ready to mount it on board. Some flasks need a 2" or so hole
in each end of the board for flask locks. Will you need these too?
Curt