[SEL] Flywheels at Charity Auction

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Fri Dec 29 16:33:18 PST 2006

Hi All,
	I must be gone for a while, but fear not I have a dear friend
watching/bidding on the flywheels if necessary! (See:
http://www.oldironauction.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi?zcharity&1168310152) The
Englishman has apparently dropped out due to a lack of funds and the fact
that his lovely wife will not allow him to go any higher. (It must be HELL
to be henpecked!)
	The MAYTAG has been bid up to only $160.00, but I'm sure that there are
many deranged MAYTAG collectors waiting until the right moment to make
their move. See:
http://www.oldironauction.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi?zcharity&1167932619
	The MAYTAG skids are at $31.00. See:
http://www.oldironauction.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi?zcharity&1167929003 This
is a REAL GOOD deal for those of you who want your MAYTAG MOTOR to LOOK
good at shows--and since that's all it can do, you had better jump on them
in a hurry!
	The Motel "T" manifold is another issue altogether. I can't believe that
there are only two guys on the ATIS lists that own a Model "T." And for
those of you who WANT to own a "T" here is your chance to start. If you buy
one part at a time your wife will never realize what you own until it's too
late. So go to
http://www.oldironauction.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi?zcharity&1167930969 and
put in a bid!
	Dave
PS, Will someone please pass this on to the FATG's? Thanks!