[SEL] ATIS Charity Auction Maytag Carb

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Wed Dec 27 08:34:56 PST 2006

For those of you who want to believe,,,, Yes there is a Santa err ummmh a
Maytag that runs. Yes Dave they will run. Just think you buy the rebuilt
Maytag carb on Ebay and put it on your engine and at Coolsprings in June
2007 we can watch you take your Maytag with the carb on it to the Evil ones
camp and point it at him and run it AAAALLLLLLLLLL DAY Long!! Imagine the
fun you'll have!!! Hell maybe we can get a ring of Maytags around his camp.
With a ring of Maytags running he can not deny and will have no escape. If
you can't beat them containment works just as well.  Now tonight at 6 have
an adult beverage, home made or store bought and then another then a few
more and then bid.
Remember Never to Drink to Excess only to Capacity. Ain't that right Border
Bob! Wheres that bartender in Minnesota when you need
him.                             Maytag Mark

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com

Home #419.358.5206