[SEL] Several times

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Tue Dec 26 11:35:02 PST 2006

Hi Lyle,

Sorry to be the one to break it to ya mate, but you're DOOMED.  See, the way
Spencer finances the ATIS server is by the use of hidden advertising.  There
are subliminal messages that flash past you as you read each email.  Spencer's
advertising rate depends on the number of folks that are subscribed to the
lists.  Once he has you there's no getting off.  Each time you change email
addresses, he subscribes you to more lists automatically.  Better to just kick
back and enjoy it.

Oh, and the advert for THIS email is "Buy Blortz Beer."  8-))

See ya,  Arnie