[SEL] Merry Christmas ! New Years Crank Up

Paul Evans paul at semidiesel.com
Sun Dec 24 18:40:06 PST 2006

Rex Hinz wrote:
> Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to You All
>
> How Many of you are going bring in the New Year by Firing up an Engine ?

We will be running a couple of engines at midnight as usual and then we
have an all day Crankup in the museum - all the museum engines plus
about another 20 booked in so far.

Should be having the first run of the 2000hp Cummins V16 two-stage turbo
K series. Not exactly vintage but should blow the cobwebs out, we've got
no exhausts for it!

Paul

--

Internal Fire Museum of Power

Castell Pridd, Tanygroes, Ceredigion, Wales, UK SA43 2JS

http://www.internalfire.com