[SEL] ATIS Charity Auction

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Sun Dec 24 15:28:05 PST 2006

Hi All,
	I have done an extensive analysis of the bidding on items offered on the
ATIS Charity Auction. This analysis has led me to an interesting
conclusion. MOST BIDDING TAKES PLACE AFTER 9:00 PM. Since most ATIS members
do their drinking after 6:00 pm, and have consumed a large amount of adult
beverage by 9:00, it follows that consuming large amounts of adult beverage
adds to the total we can donate to charity! I, therefore, urge all of you
to drink more since it all goes for a good cause!
	Once you think you have had enough to drink, have one more and then go to:
http://www.oldironauction.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi?zcharity and do what you
can for CHARITY!
	Dave
PS, Would someone please pass this on to the FATG's? Thanks!