[SEL] Merry Christmas

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 24 08:23:16 PST 2006

To all of my SEL friends I want to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year and to tell each of you how much you mean to me and how much you have made my life happier by just being here and being my friend.

The joy of this Christmas is tempered as my thoughts and prayers go out to our special friend Steve Sewell over the lost of his precious son. Let's all remember Steve in our thoughts and prayers as we ask the Good Lord to be his constant refuge during this time and to sustain him and his family during this awful time of grief.

Steve we love you and we are praying for you.

May the blessings of our Lord be with you and your family during this day and all the days of your life.

Paul