[SEL] Merry Christmas to all

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Sun Dec 24 13:08:18 PST 2006

Wishing all of you a really good, peaceful and safe Christmas from South
Africa.

I've made many friends on this list in the last 2 years and would like you
all to know that I think you are the greatest bunch of people around.

Lets all look forward to a New Year filled with good things for everyone.

Brad and the firefighters in Aus, The troops from many countries in Iraq
and everyone who is "on duty" at this time - a special thanks you all.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787
Cell: 083 293 7191
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans