[SEL] Merry Christmas

Elden DuRand edurand at cybertron.com
Sat Dec 23 07:44:49 PST 2006

Season's Greetings to all of my friends on the List!

The town of Chumuckla, Florida, located in the wilds of the Florida panhandle (just North of the Redneck Riviera), holds an annual Redneck Christmas Festival.  Proceeds from the Festival go toward providing Christmas presents to the less fortunate kids in the area.  Methink you will not find a more eclectic mix of parade "floats" anywhere.  This year, the parade was reported to be so big that it took an hour and a half for all the "floats" to pass.

In the spirit of the season, I would like to invite youall to see my "Redneck Christmas Parade" page:

http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand/redneck/redneck_parade.htm

Take care - Elden
edurand at iglou.com
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand