[SEL] Merry Christmas from Oz

Ron Page page at velocitynet.com.au
Fri Dec 22 23:45:32 PST 2006

I'm with you there Patrick.  Hope everyone on the list has a great Christmas
and get what they wish for.  I have just sent a Christmas wish to our son
who is back in Iraq for has second deployment so it won't be as joyful for
us this year.  This is our first Chrissy without all our family.  Had to
happen one day I suppose.

Ron
Canberra