[SEL] MAYTAG MOTOR

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Thu Dec 21 11:33:24 PST 2006

I have just put a MAYTAG MOTOR up for auction on the ATIS Charity Auction.
The description reads:

I obtained this MAYTAG MOTOR in order to FIX it (see:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/rotigel/ and
http://www.oldengine.org/members/rotigel/maytag/maytag_fun.html) for the
ATIS Charity Auction. However, upon discovering that it has great spark and
excellant compression and RUNS as well as any MAYTAG I've ever seen I
decided to put it up for auction as is! If you are stupid enough to want a
MAYTAG here is your chance to act on your perverted desire! Bid early and
often--this is a chance that only comes around once in a GREAT while!

If the winner of this MAYTAG MOTOR wants it FIXED I will do so for an extra
$25.00 donation to the ATIS Charity Auction!
	Dave
PS, Clearly I do not know how to spell "excellent."