[SEL] Model "T" Manifold

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Thu Dec 21 09:20:16 PST 2006

New item at http://www.oldironauction.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi?zcharity for
the ATIS Charity Auction. The description is as follows:

I won this manifold at the 2001 ATIS Charity Auction in Portland. I figured
I could use it on my Model "T" if anything ever happened to the one on the
car. However, upon looking in my barn when I returned home I found that the
antique auto that I owned wasn't a Ford, but rather a 1915 Overland! (It's
HELL getting old!) If you own a Model "T" this is an item you should not
pass up--you never know when you may need it! (I warn you, however, it will
not fit a 1915 Overland!) Bid early and often, and if possible against
yourself!

	Dave