[SEL] IHC LB

Arthur Umland artsd at aol.com
Thu Dec 21 08:45:56 PST 2006

    Hello,

        Last spring I purchased an IHC LB 1 1/2 - 2 1/2 hp engine. I need to
replace the gas tank which was missing. I found a couple of ads for a
gas tanks in a copy of Gas Engine magazine, but wanted to see if anyone
on the list has a personal recommendation.

        Also, I do not have a "truck" to mount the engine on, so its sits in
one of the kids old wagons for now. If anyone can provide a guide on
construction of a transport truck so I can put more stable wheels under
this engine I would be pleased to hear from you.

        Regards,            Art