[SEL] Spam/Phish> Charity auction items added

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Wed Dec 20 11:47:42 PST 2006

Hi Guys,
         I've been trying to figure out what I can offer to the S.E.L.
charity auction but you guys overseas have so many nice toys that ours seem
insignificant in comparison. (Also shipping would be a real bugger).

         I've decided that I will make 3 etched brass engine spec. plates
as my donation to the auction. I'm not all that clever when it comes to
filling in internet forms so have placed 3 different auction ads.

         The idea is that I will do 1 plate for each of 3 different bidders
and I hope that I did this correctly.

         You will find them and the details here:

         <http://www.oldironauction.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi?zcharity>

Look for:
"Etched brass engine spec plate replica.No.1"

"Etched brass engine spec plate replica.No.2"

"Etched brass engine spec plate replica.No.3"

         These are 3 seperate auctions.

For anyone who wants a better idea of what I can do then go here:

<http://www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>

For the auction I will pay "standard" postage to anywhere in the world.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787
Cell: 083 293 7191
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans