[SEL] Re: New Google Patent Search is Awesome

Larry Evans lfevans at pacbell.net
Sat Dec 16 00:25:52 PST 2006

At 07:31 PM 12/15/2006, you wrote:
>Arnie, and others,
>
>That patent search is indeed awesome.  I found a couple things I always
>wanted to know about Kewanee engines.
>
>How do you print it off?  I tried and only got part of  one  page and when
>I shrunk it, it was too small to read.

Glenn,
 From the patent on the Google site, click the "View patent at USPTO" link
below the patent summary on the left side of the screen.  That will take
you to the patent office page for that patent.  On the page that comes up
click on the "Images" to view the patent in a printable format.  If you
don't already have it you need a special TIFF viewer to view and print the
patents.  The viewer is free and works fine.  Go to the patent office home
page and click on their link on how to view full page images to get the viewer.

Regards,
Larry Evans