[SEL] Those in the know....

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Thu Dec 14 16:21:33 PST 2006

Arnie,
    I had a Lambert exactly like the one on ebay a couple of years ago
that I decided to sell.  My price was a lot lower than what is now bid
on ebay (not quite 50% lower but not far from it).  Most who contacted
me thought I was too high and one bright fella, after I priced it to him
said "what's it made out of, gold?".  The engine I had for sale was as
nice as the one on ebay with some original paint and pinstriping.  Here
are some photos of my engine:

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=3009203&a=30972333&p=65490022

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=3009203&a=30972333&p=65490023

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=3009203&a=30972333&p=65490029

    I've still got a Lambert but unfortunately, I kept the one needing
more TLC.  I'm going to drop a hint to the wife that there's a nice item
on ebay she should talk to Santa about.......

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY