[SEL] Sad news

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 13:00:02 PST 2006

On 13/12/06, Spencer Yost <yostsw at atis.net> wrote:
> I am very sad to report that Steve Sewell lost his only son of 15 years the
> night before last - a victim of an apparent suicide.   I can't begin to
> tell you how much this grieves me, for Steve and Janelle and Wendy, but
> also for me since I had 3 different opportunities to to spend time with
> John this year.   He was a great young man, one I enjoyed being around.
> Steve is hurting right now, and he has asked for your prayers and thoughts.
>   Instead of flowers, gifts to a scholarship fund will be appreciated:

We came within a whisker of that happening a year ago when our
youngest tried to take his life on his birthday. He was found by the
roadside by US Forces security staff and they called the ambulance
which saved his life.

It's an awful thing to have happen and we know how much this must be
hurting Steve and his family.

We send them our sincere condolences and best wishes.

Peter & Rita
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com