[SEL] Antifreeze

MBellar at aol.com MBellar at aol.com
Wed Dec 13 12:07:27 PST 2006

In a message dated 12/13/2006 2:46:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jerrye at databak.co.za writes:

Thanks -  I suppose you guys who live in colder climes would need
them more than us  here in Sunny South Africa and they would be common there !
I just wondered why nobody mentioned them in the  discussion of how
much anti freeze to use.

Not only does anti freeze reduce the freezing temperature of your coolant  it
also increases it's boiling point which is important in all modern  engines
operating in a hot environment.

 I always taught that there could be nothing hornier than a 4  balled tomcat,
but a five balled tester......zowie

Tom