[SEL] Spam/Phish> anti-freeze hydrometer

Bruce Younger sluggo54 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 13 11:02:07 PST 2006

"I have a little unit here that is about 5" long -
glass tube - rubber bulb on the end and 5 little balls inside.
Not much bigger than an eye dropper.
Tells what degree your safe to.

Couldn't cost $2 when I bought it long ago.
Joe "Pip" B"

Around Frog Holler, we knew that device as "the plastic perch with the straw
up its arse".

Bruce Younger
05G HHC 313 RR Bn 3/67-4/68
Madison, SD
sluggo54 at hotmail.com

"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man and those that have hunted
armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else
thereafter."
E. Hemingway