[SEL] Sad news

William J Pfeiffer Sr old_iron at msn.com
Wed Dec 13 09:55:13 PST 2006

Steve and family will be in our prayers.  It is especially tough to loose
someone, but it is worse this close to a "family" orientated holiday like
Christmas.  I lost my Dad's mother on Christmas eve 45 years ago, and it
still brings back memories of a rushed trip to Indiana for a funeral the day
after Christmas.

Our deepest condolences to the Sewell's.

Peg Pfeiffer