[SEL] Antifreeze

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Wed Dec 13 04:41:27 PST 2006

Shoot, that's as common as an adjustable wrench around here!
I grew up using them - tested all the family cars each fall when I was a kid.
You can get them even in the grocery stores around here in the same
section you buy the oil and funnels.

The most common antifreezes were use where I live should be a 50-50 mix,
you lose effeciency if stronger, and it won't protect cold enough if
weaker.

Bill
Runnells, IA  USA