[SEL] IHC Mogul

Edd Payne edsengns at optusnet.com.au
Tue Dec 12 05:05:21 PST 2006

One is available from Starbolt engine supplies.It is.
Directions for setting up and operating the MOGUL.1,13/4and 21/2 Hp
Horizontal hopper cooled kerosene engines
High and low tension magneto ignition.If you can't get one I have 2 and you
are welcome to one of them.
EDD PAYNE
PO Box 364 Gulgong N.S.W
Australia