[SEL] Saw Table

Charles R Bryant mogul460 at localnet.com
Mon Dec 11 17:59:49 PST 2006

Thanks everyone for your suggestions what I should
do with the saw table. I will probably pick it up, clean
it up and sell it locally.

Finished  my Christmas shopping today (for myself that is).
Picked up a 2 1/2 HP Geiser S/N 1954. Needs a few parts
but that has all been arranged. Hoping to have it ready
for Portland Show. A couple of weeks ago I picked up a Titan
Jr. with mag. Nicely restored. Has wrong muffler but Don
Oberholtzer is taking care of that. Also picked up a 1 HP Famous
with mag and butter churn pulley plus crankshaft pulley. Its
not on  wheel barrel trucks but Don is sending me a set.

We finally got some snow instead of rain so I have put away
my pontoon boat and got my snow blowers out.

Charlie Bryant
Jay, Maine
(90 miles north of Portland)