[SEL] ATIS Holdiay Charity Auction

Steve Barr stevebarr at ameritech.net
Mon Dec 11 09:40:46 PST 2006

Bidders and Sellers should register and list their items on the old iron
auction web site.

http://www.oldironauction.com/

When listing, make sure you put it in the Charity auction.  It is quite
simple to do.

I have listed a mini John Deere Model.  I have donated one to the auciton.
 If anyone wants one sooner or any of the other model engines that Turtle
Creek Scale Model (Engine Division) makes,  Contact me for infomation.  I
will make a donation for each one sold directly if notified by the buyer
of the ATIS Charity Auction .

Steve