[SEL] Fire ....you would not read about it

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Sun Dec 10 06:38:39 PST 2006

G'day Peter,

Given the current level of fire danger in Oz, WHY wouldn't this fuckwit have
been dragged off to the slammer?  Or at a minimum, have the bushfire boys beat
the "stupid" out of him with pickaxe handles?  OTOH, it's a small comfort to
know that fuckwits exist in other countries too.

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com