[SEL] Fire ....you would not read about it

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Sun Dec 10 02:39:17 PST 2006

Paul ,you would not read about it ....not long after posting I smelt smoke .
Some dickhead down the hill from me decided to burn off and it looked to me
that it was out of control . I walked down and saw what was happening ,I
rang the bushfire boys,  they arrived in about five minutes and put it out .
I have let this dick head know what I think of him and his equally bloody
stupid wife .........they had their 12 year old daughter and two garden
rakes to control it, no water!
I hope the bastard is fined.
Peter Ogborne
Little Grove ,Albany