[SEL] ATIS Holdiay Charity Auction

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Sat Dec 9 16:52:44 PST 2006

Hi Spencer,
Well this is Marks wife Christine here, and unfortunately I have not had
the chance to read anything regarding the auction,  nor do I know how it
works.  So I guess I will just let you know here that we will donate a
rebuilt carburetor for a Maytag model 92, single cylinder kickstart.  We
realize this won't bring you up to $5,000.00 but it will help to add to the
pile.   Sorry for the lateness... and could you please let us know where
the money will go to this year.
Thank you,
Christine and Mark Shulaw

At 05:10 PM 12/9/06, you wrote:
>Just a quick update - We have only seven items so far for the ATIS holiday
>charity auction.
>
>I am not sure why there is such a lack of interest in this; the only thing
>we do as a group that is supportive of others, such as the Tractor Test
>Museum, Tod Engine project and Internal Fire and obviously the humanitarian
>charities.  In the past, we rounded up over $5,000 .   This year, we might
>not break $500.  These unneeded items, including the pliers(Who has them
>anyway???) will serve a greater purpose and the giving and bidding will
>help to remind us the higher ideals we aspire to serve this holiday season.
>
>As a poster in the YMCA I belong to says: "There is nothing more sublime to
>to put another in front of you".  However, I can think of one thing more
>sublime:   To become the people we advertise ourselves to be and really
>believe ourselves to be,.   That is the magic of Christmas.  And with the
>ATIS Holiday Charity auction, we can nearly painlessly achieve this.
>
>As you folks know, I am much too proud to beg.   But occasionally I'll do
>it.  As a favor to me, I beg you folks to embrace the auction as a show of
>force of our collective nature.
>
>Thanks, and back to your regularly scheduled discussion,
>
>Spencer Yost
>Owner, ATIS
>Plow the Net!
>http://www.atis.net

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com

Your one stop on line source for Maytag Multi-Motor parts.
Parts lists available on request.

Weekdays & Saturday 10 AM to 10 PM Eastern Time 419.358.5206
Saturday 9 AM to 10 PM at cell #419.516.2996 If you have Verizon Cell Phone
you may call the cell number during the weekday hours. No Sunday calls if
possible.
I am not an employee or licensed dealer for Maytag Corp. Nor do I represent
them in any way shape or form. I am only a Collector, Preservationist and
hobby dealer of Maytag manufactured items of old.   Mark