[SEL] Samson Engine???

Orrin Iseminger oiseming at moscow.com
Thu Dec 7 21:16:03 PST 2006

Charlie, good to hear from you.

I remember the engine and you remembered the high bid, correctly.  It seems
to me it was a Regan.  I have pictures of it and I think I might still have
some notes I took that day.  Let me dig around and see if I can come up with
some more information.  Another fellow from our club attended.  I'll pick
his memory, too.

I'll get back to you on this after I've had a chance to do some checking.

I had the distinction of paying the most money for a magneto, that day.
With the way prices have been going up since then, it almost seems like a
bargain, now.

Best regards,

Orrin

Orrin Iseminger